ERYC have ceased posting notices of planning applications through the doors of neighbouring properties and are now publicising all planning applications by posting a site notice or site notices on lamp posts in the vicinity of the property seeking planning permission.
Residents do not need to wait until they see a site notice and can be kept informed automatically of new applications in their area by registering with Public Access on the ERY council’s website.
Registering with Public Access allows users to:
- view details of planning applications and enforcement notices
- monitor the progress of planning applications and receive updates via email
- submit comments about an application
- search from a constantly updated list of applications
- view all associated documents, including plans, application forms, consultation responses and decision notices with conditions.
Residents that do not have internet access can visit any of the council’s libraries where computers are available to view and comment on planning applications online. This is a free service, but will require residents to register when using the facility. Make a note of the application number or post code address as given on the site notice before visiting the library.
To register, visit https://newplanningaccess.eastriding.gov.uk/newplanningaccess/